New Income Tax Statement preparation multy Utility software now available

Income Tax

Last updated on 14-02-2018 

Income tax Slabs for financial year 2017-18

You can download the circular from Finance department for complete awareness of TDS dedeuction

(Prepared by employees from different departments)

Developed by
District coordinator Idukki
(Treasury Department)

Developed by
HSST Commerce Govt Girls HSS, B.P.Angadi
(Education Department)

      NSDL RPU version 2.2 
      For quarterly e-TDS/TCS statements from FY 2007-08
      Download RPU version 2.2
      BIN VIEW 
      Nature of Payment (Form Type) :*
      Accounts Office Identification Number (AIN): *
         Month          Year
      Month of Form 24G filed:*From  
      Type the characters you see in the picture.
      These characters are case sensitive.*
      * Mandatory fields

      Fill your respective District treasuries AIN from the table below

      Sl NoDistrict TreasuryTr CodeAIN NumberSl NoDistrict TreasuryTr CodeAIN Number

    • To view BIN details provide TAN, Nature of Payment , Form 24G month/year range.

    • To view BIN details of particular AO, provide the AIN of AO in addition to above mandatory details.

    • BIN is to be quoted in the Transfer voucher details while preparing the quarterly TDS/TCS statements.

    • Period selected should be within 15 months.

    • BIN view is available for Form 24G filed for F.Y. 2010-11 onwards.

    • If BIN details for mentioned AIN and period are not available then please contact your respective Pay and Accounts Office (PAO)/ District    Treasury Office (DTO) to whom the TDS/TCS is reported.

    • BIN consists of the following:
      • Receipt Number: Seven digit unique number generated for each Form 24G statement successfully accepted at the TIN central system.
      • DDO Serial Number: Five digit unique number generated for each DDO record with valid TAN present in the Form 24G statement successfully accepted at the TIN central system.
      • Date: The last date of the month and year for which TDS/TCS is reported in Form 24G.

      Ravi menon said...

      thanks...Tvm is not in the list please include that too.

      gopakumar said...

      I cant instal the RPU version 3.1
      The batch file is not running.
      could u kindly help


      Administrator said...

      To Gopakumar : There is no need to install this programme. Just extract the file to any folder. By default it will got to C:\e-TDS RPU\e-TDS_RPU_3.1
      Click the file named RPU (Blue colour icon) For any assistance regarding this pls feel free to contact us

      Prasath krishnan nair chaicode said...

      This site is of great use to the Govt. Employees

      Administrator said...

      Thank You very much Prasath

      sibu kurup said...

      First of all i told you that this was a belated question
      i have remitted around 3000/- ruppes as income tax for the financial year 2011-2012 from my salary for the month of February 2012. The tax was paid because of one of my receipt as donation to a charitable institution was not allowed my the deduction from gross total income and he said to me that you should have to make a claim to income tax department for get refund. for that purpose i had make online submission of I.T. Retuen to the income tax department . But till date the amount deducted from me was not credited to my account by the treasury and the DDO. i am a Non Gazetted employee. what is the procedure behind it.

      sibu s p kurup

      Administrator said...

      Dear Shibu,
      For the Non Gazetted employees treasuries are not liable to upload the income tax return online. Treasuries will remit the entire IT amount of your Office in 24G and you can collect your BIN number and DDO number from the link above with your TAN number. You must file 24Q (For Salaries) in NSDL through Karvey, TIN Facilitators etc. If u have more doubt please message through "Contact us" tab with ur phone number.

      Anonymous said...

      Dear Sir,
      This is for my wife. She is eligible for Permanent Traveling Allowance and drawing it every month. It is known that conveyance allowance granted to meet the expenditure on conveyance in performing duty is exempted from income tax. But the treasury staff says that there is no such exemption. Kindly advise.
      Thanking you,
      With best wishes!!

      Administrator said...

      കൺവെയൻസ്‌ അലവൻസ്‌ (Conveyance allowance) യഥാർഥത്തിൽ ലഭിച്ചത്‌ –പ്രതിമാസം 800 രൂപ en നിരക്കില്‍ അധികരിക്കാതെ Gross Salary ല്‍ നിന്ന് കുറയ്ക്കാവുന്നതാണ്.
      Travelling allowance (യാത്ര ബത്ത) IT കണക്കാക്കുമ്പോള്‍ എടുക്കേണ്ടതില്ല. എന്നാല്‍ PTA ശമ്പളത്തിന്റെ തന്നെ ഒരു ഭാഗമായത് കൊണ്ട് ഒഴിവാക്കാന്‍ സാധിക്കില്ല

      Mohammed Yasar said...

      I will be submit a compliant to Income tax vigilance (Kerala) Please give concerned officers Mob.No./address.

      Anonymous said...

      dear sir,
      I am salaried personal. Also I took a home loan .
      Now which ITR form I have to use for e filing? Please advice soon as 31 July 2013 is last date.
      Thankg you,

      Anonymous said...

      I am from palakkad.We submit tds in tin center. In our account the status is P.
      When will it become Final.Though amount is seen in traces in pan view (TIN) it is seen that not submitted.

      Anonymous said...

      hope you Submitted ITR1 (if you have income/loss from only one home)

      Anonymous said...

      Can you help me by providing Income Tax Customer Care number??

      Anonymous said...

      I need a customer care number of Income Tax

      Anonymous said...

      അധ്യാപകരായ ഞങ്ങളുടെ ഇന്‍കം ടാക്‌സ് ഗഡുക്കള്‍ ഓരോ മാസവും കൃത്യമായി ശമ്പളത്തില്‍ നിന്ന് കുറവുചെയ്യുന്നുണ്ടെങ്കിലും income tax വകുപ്പിലേക്ക് അടവു ചെല്ലുന്നില്ലയെന്ന് അറിഞ്ഞു. ഇത് കൃത്യമായികുറവുചെയ്യണമെങ്കിലെന്താണ് ചെയ്യേണ്ടത്.സ്ഥാപന മേധാവിയാണിത് ചെയ്യേണ്ടതെന്നറിയാം.സഹായിക്കാനാണ്.വിശദമായി പറയാമോ???

      Anonymous said...

      how can we download form 16 from TRACES??

      Anonymous said...

      form 16-- its avalable form your employer only, filled up by them with your salary income and any other tax savings options such 80c used by you and given proof of them to thye office...format(blank) for each years form 16 is available for downlaod from INcometax webv site.
      But format 26AS is avaiable for download with details of TDS and income from salary , uploaded by your employer.

      Anonymous said...

      register with your PAN number with the incometax web site .. Then login with the pan and passowrd registered.
      then try to download form 26AS ; format 26AS is avaiable for download with details of TDS and income from salary , uploaded by your employer.
      If the TDX amount is not listed corectly the actgual TDS done on ypour income ; complain to the incoemtax commisoner., with your salary bills and other details, there shall be fine to the drawing officer, he is answerable..

      Administrator said...

      E-filing ചെയ്യാത്തത് കൊണ്ടാവും IT റെക്കോര്‍ഡ് ല്‍ തുക വരാത്തത്. RPU V. 3.8 ആണ് ഇതിനു ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്നത് .
      മുകളില്‍ കൊടുത്തിരിക്കുന്ന ലിങ്കില്‍ നിന്ന് software ഡൌണ്‍ലോഡ് ചെയ്യാവുന്നതാണ് .

      Suja Ramesh said...

      Can a govt employee avail 2 HBAs( both joint accounts) and get tax exemption?
      What are the supportive documents to be attached along with his tax calculation statement?

      Anonymous said...

      Repayment of Principal amount is eligible for deduction u/s 80C subject to cap of Rs.1lac. Interest paid / payable is eligible for deduction u/s 24 . In case interest is on loan for self occupied property the cap is Rs.1.5 lacs and in case it pertains to let out property, entire interest paid / payable is allowable as deduction . However, you must offer the actual rent or the rent that the house property may reasonably fetch if let out, as income from house property. You can of course claim municipal taxes as deduction and after reducing the taxes you may reduce the standard deduction of 30% to arrive at your house property income before deduction of interest and then go on to reduce interest to arrive at the taxable house property income or loss as the case may be. If loss it can be adjusted against other income like salary or income from other sources. These broadly being the law relating to deduction of interest and principal on loan for housing , also please note that there is no bar or claiming interest or principal u/s 24 and 80C respectively , with reference to two HBAs in joint accounts. Assuming that both borrowers are having repayment capacity, there would be no objection to both claiming the deduction provided there is no double claim of the same amounts. Thus if total interest is Rs.1,40,000/- then each may claim the part thereof which is in proportion to their share in the house property. But each cannot claim Rs.1,40,000/- and thereby claim totally Rs.2,80,000/-. Likewise for principal repayment. Further if one borrower is only having the repayment capacity and other borrower's name is only included as joint borrower for satisfaction of the lender, then only the borrower who has the repayment capacity and to whom the loan has been de facto given can claim the deductions of interest and principal. In this case if the borrower not having repayment capacity has contributed to purchase of the house property from own funds, then to that extent (proportion) he can become the owner of the property and claim it as SOP or let out depending on the facts.

      Anonymous said...

      Also forgot to tell you that for claiming the deduction of principal and interest you must submit certificate from the lender which would clearly show the adderess of property funded, amount of funding, amount of principal repayment and amount of interest repayment. For averting TDS, you may give provisional certificate to your DDO/ employer. But while filing your return of income, you must adopt the final actual figures on the basis of final certificate issued by lender after the close of the financial year.

      RAMU said...

      ഞങ്ങൾ 2013-14 സാമ്പത്തിക വര്ഷത്തിലെ 7 പേരുടെ tds ഫയൽ ചെയ്തു.മെയ്‌-15 നു മുൻപ് ഫയൽ ചെയ്യുനതിനു പകരം മെയ്‌ 20 നു ആണ് ഫയൽ ചെയ്തത് ....ഇതിനാൽ മുലം late payment fee ആയി 1000.00 രൂപയും short deduction ആയി 293.00 അതിന്റെ interest ആയി 8 രൂപയും അടക്കം 1300.00 രൂപയുടെ നോട്ടീസ് കിട്ടി....Q 4 ന്റെ JUSTIFICATION REPORT ഡൌണ്‍ലോഡ് ചെയ്തു പരിശോദിച്ചപ്പോൾ 4 പേർക്ക് ഷോര്ട്ട് deduction എന്ന് കണ്ടു

      സർ, 1300.00 രൂപ ബാങ്കിൽ അടയ്ക്കുന്ന രിതി ( ഇതു head :200 ആണോ അതോ 400 ആണോ ?)
      late fee ,short deduction എന്നിവ ഉൾപ്പെടുത്തി tds correction statement ഫയൽ ചെയ്യുന്ന രിതിയും ഒന്ന് വിശദികരിച്ചു പറഞ്ഞു തരാമോ ...?

      Anonymous said...

      income tax calculation done in the spark and job compleated sucessfully but how i can get a print or view

      Anonymous said...

      I'm working with a private firm with monthly salary of 22k, after deductions PF, insurance and other cuttings i'm getting 19200 monthly, which is less than 2.5 Lakhs annually. Can u tell me am i liable for the income tax payment of 10%? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

      priya krishnakumar said...

      Please explain the method for TDS filing of State Government employs in a simple way.

      sujeer20032 said...

      Dear Sir

      I am a working professional who has to file income tax.

      I have deposited an amount of 15000 under fixed deposit under Government of Kerala, Treasury savings bank. Can I claim under savings for tax filing. If so under which section (80C?).


      sujeer20032 said...

      Dear Sir

      I am professional and I have invested in fixed term deposit under Government of Kerala, Treasury savings bank. Can i claim the same under savings for income tax filing.

      If so under which secition (80C?).



      Anonymous said...


      I would like to know details about fixed deposits.

      is it taxable?

      interest payout monthly or quarterly?

      senior citizen age is 56 or 60?

      pramodkumar kv said...

      AIN Number Of D T Kozhikode?

      Anonymous said...

      During the first stage only principle amount is deducting from the salary in the case of Govt. HBA. Can we calculate the interest by dividing the amount refunded and claim the benefit for interest for HBA?

      Anonymous said...

      please tell AIN number of wayanad DT

      Anonymous said...

      സർ tax return കൊടുത്തപ്പോൾ ഒരു FD കാണിച്ചില്ല.. Bank അതിന്റെ tax അടയ്ക്കുകയും ചെയ്തു... ആ FD tax returns ൽ ഉൾപ്പെടുത്താൻ എന്താണ് ചെയ്യേണ്ടത്

      RKS said...

      I am planning to construct a house with the help of home loan. Both me and my wife are govt employees.When i consult the bank, they told me that tax deduction is applicable only to one person (even if wife is co-applicant) under whom the land is registered. They informed me too that this is new rule. Sir my question is 1. whether the rule they told me is true. If it is from where i can get the details 2. If i give a consent telling my wife can enjoy the tax benefits, can it happen.

      Jis said...

      we are getting 2 installments of pay revision arrears. for 10 E calculation how can we split the amount ie the amount that we received from 7/14 till it is the actual amount (approximately (9.5 months) or any other method of splitting .

      Livin Kuttan said...


      Please let me know about the HRA policies for Kerala gov employees. is there any option to claim LTA, PPA, etc for kerala gov employees ?