GIS Account holders can convert their account number to the latest format. Please keep your GIS pass book alongside you before proceeding. Account numbers allotted after 2013 are in the latest format. Those employees having 12 digit GIS account number starting with '120' need not use this software.
Steps to be followed
- Log in to http://gis.kerala.gov.in/
- Click Enter button. And press I agree when the disclaimer below appears on the screen.
- Enter existing GIS account number and Date of Birth of the employee.
- Collect your latest format 12 Digit Account number
- Enter in Spark as well as in Office registers as confirmation received from GIS office
Help Line: 0471-2330096(Ext: 39)
MISLEADING INFORMATION MAY RESULT TO DENIAL OF FINAL GIS CLAIM