Government have issued orders revising the Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief and issued general guidelines for the payment.For details view
Salary : -
- The rate of Dearness Allowance payable in respect of State Government Employees, Teachers, Staff of Aided Schools, Private Colleges and Polytechnics, Full time Employees borne on the contingent and work charged establishments and employees of Local Bodies will be enhanced from the existing rate of 53% to 63% w.e.f . 1.7.2013
- The Dearness Allowance payable in respect of those employees continuing in the per-revised scale of G.O(P) No.145/2006/Fin dated 25.03.2006 will be enhanced from the existing rate of 157% to 174% w.e.f. 1.7.2013.
- The Dearness Allowance at the enhanced rates will be paid in cash with the salary for the month of January,2014 onwards. The arrears for the period from 1.7.2013 to 31.12.2013 will be drawn and credited to the provident Fund Account of the employees along with the salary bill or any of the months from January 2Ol4 to July 2014. This procedure is applicable to those employees continuing in the per-revised scale even after 2009 Pay Revision and even after 1996 UGC/ AIC'I'E/ Medical Education Scheme. No withdrawal other than final withdrawal of arrears of Dearness Allowance credited to provident Fund Account shall be made before 30.11 .2017 or retirement, whichever is earlier.
- The enhanced rate of Dearness Allowance will also be applicable to Part-time and Part-time contingent employees on the basis of pay drawn by them.
- The Dearness Relief payable to State Service Pensioners and Family Pensioners (whose pension/family pension has been revised as per G.O.(p) No.87/2011 fin, dated 28.02.2O11) will be enhanced from the existing rate of 53% to 63% with effect from 1.7.2013
- The enhanced rate of Dearness Relief due from 1.7.2013 will be paid along with the pension of January 2014 and arrears from July 2013 to December 2013 will be released in four quarterly equal installments along with the Pension for the months of February 2014, May 2014, August 2014 and November 2014.