Applications are invited through 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' facility from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile
NAME OF POST: Lower Division Clerk
SCALE OF PAY: Rs. 9940 - 16580/-
METHOD OF APPOINTMENT : Direct Recruitment.
QUALIFICATION : Pass in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification.
AGE LIMIT: 18-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.1995 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward communities.
MODE OF SUBMITTING APPLICATION: Candidates shall register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION ' system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission 'www.keralapsc.gov.in' for applying for the post.
Part I - Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
Part II - General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Part III - General English
Part IV - Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
TOTAL MARKS : 100
DURATION OF EXAM:75 Minutes
MEDIUM OF QUESTION PAPER: Malayalam, Tamil & Kannada (Except General English)
1. Thiruvananthapuram & Kasaragod - November 9, 2013
2. Kollam & Kannur - November 23, 2013
3. Pathanamthitta & Thrissur - December 7, 2013
4. Ernakulam & Wayanad - January 4, 2014
5. Alappuzha & Kozhikode - January 18, 2014
6. Kottayam & Palakkad - February 8, 2014
7. Idukki & Malappuram - February 22, 2014
8. Departmental Test - March 1, 2014