Provident Fund- Rate of Interest on Deposits in General Provident Fund( Kerala) and other provident funds for the Financial year 2012-13 has been fixed to 8.8 %
Download GO(P)No 359/2012/Fin Dated 29/06 /2012 for more details.
The following Provident funds comes under this category
1. The General Provident Fund ( Kerala)
2. Contributory Provident Fund (Madras)
3. The contributory Provident Fund for non pensionable work charged establishment of the public works department.
4. The Contributory Provident Fund of Forest department.
5. The contributory Provident Fund of Public health engineering department.
6. The Kerala Aided School Employees Provident Fund.
7. The Kerala Aided higher secondary school employees Provident fund.
8. The Kerala Aided VHSSE Provident Fund
9. The Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College employees Provident Fund .
10. The Kerala Ayurvedic studies Research society Employees Provident Fund .
11. The Kerala Panchayat Employees Provident Fund
12. The Kerala Private Homoeo Medical college employees Provident Fund
13 The Kerala Private college Staff Provident Fund
14. The Kerala private Engineering college and Private polytechnic Teachers and non Teaching staff employees Provident Fund.
15. The Public works department Engineering workshop(Pensionable) workers General Provident Fund
16. The Kerala Part Time Contingent Employees Provident Fund.
17. The Kerala NMR Pensionable workers Provident Fund