The Tenth Pay Revision Commission has submitted its report to the Government today (13-07-2015).
For details visit www.prc2014.kerala.gov.in
RECOMMENDATIONS IN BRIEF
- Pay/Pension revision to come into effect from 01-07-2014.
- All employees as on 01-07-2014 to come over to the new scales of pay as on 01-07-2014. Old system for option dispensed with; but next increment will be allowed on due date without waiting for one year.
- Minimum Pay at Rs.17,000/- and maximum pay at Rs.120,000/-(The existing minimum pay with DA as on 01-07-2014 was Rs.15,300/- and maximum at Rs.107,712/-)
- Fitment benefit @12% subject to a minimum of Rs.2000/- Service weightage up to 15% (0.5% for every completed year of service. Maximum benefit (fitment and service weightage taken together) restricted at Rs.12,000/-
- DA (80%) merged in full as on 01-07-2014.
- Number of scales 27 and stages 82, as in the last revision
- Minimum increment rate at Rs.500/- and maximum at Rs.2400/-
- HRA in rural/Panchayat areas to be increased from existing Rs.250 to a minimum of Rs.1000 and maximum of Rs.1750. In general, HRA ranges from Rs.1000 to Rs.3000 (existing Rs.250 to Rs.1680)
- CCA and other allowances hiked. Certain allowances and special pay withdrawn.
- Enhancement of retirement age from 56 to 58 years.
- This revision to be in force for 10 years.
- LTC at Government of India scale can be allowed subject to exchanging it with encashment of earned leave.
- Minimum increase in the salary to be Rs.2750/- (including pay and HRA)