MG University degree Courses Trial allotment will be published on 12-06-2015. The applicants can make any corrections from 12-06-2015 to 15-06-2015 and resubmit the options. Click the link below
Instruction to Candidates
- Login using the application number and password to view the trial allotment.
- Trial allotment explores the possibility of securing allotment by applicants in the college/programme of their choice that may vary in the actual allotments. The college/programme figured in the trial allotment in the case of an applicant does not guarantee that the applicant will get allotment in the same college or programme since ranks may vary in the actual allotment subject to data modification/option modification by the applicants/other applicants available upto 15/06/2015, 5pm.
- Data modification/Addition of options is not possible after first allotment. However, option rearrangement/deletion is possible from 24/06/2015 to 25/06/2015 for the second allotment.
Procedure for Modification of Personal and Academic data
- After login using the application number and password, click on the link : Click here to Edit your personal and academic details .
- After modifying the data, click on the "Update" button provided at the bottom of the page.
- If the candidate wants to change his/her option already registered, he/she may revise the options as desired and should see that the options are listed as per his/her priority.
- Candidates should finally click on the "final submission button" after completing the verification of the modified data.
- There is no need to submit the printouts of the modified data/options to the University.
- Candidates should take care to logout after completing the modification process.
The actual allotments will be done solely based on the details given by the candidate in online application. Any discrepancy in the online details furnished by the candidates with the original documents submitted at the time of admissions will lead to the cancellation of allotment. For the same reason, the correctness of the applications is the responsibility of the applicants themselves.The University has published the ranked list of the applicants for admission to various UG Programmes on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination as per the provisions laid down in the prospectus and also bonus/handicap marks, if any.
- Applicants should note that bonus marks for NCC/NSS shall be counted only for the activities carried out by them at the Plus two level. NCC/NSS activities carried out prior to the Plus two level will not be counted under any circumstance.
- Reservation under the EBFC category is limited to those applicants belonging to forward communities who also figure in the BPL list prepared by the local self governments, viz, Panchayat, Municipality, Corporation etc.
- A thorough verification of the documents will be made by the college authorities at the time of reporting for admission and any discrepancy detected at the time of verification will lead to the ousting of the applicants from the allotment process including second allotment. Applicants shall, therefore, ensure that the entries made by them online are correct in every respect and necessary corrections if any, shall be made on or before 15/06/2015, 5 pm.
- Fee structure of aided/unaided programmes is given in the website for reference.