Government have issued orders revising the Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief and issued general guidelines for the payment. For details view
Salary : -
- The rate of Dearness Allowance payable in respect of State Government Employees, Teachers, Staff of Aided Schools, Private Colleges and Polytechnics, Full time Employees borne on the contingent and work charged establishments and employees of Local Bodies will be enhanced from the existing rate of 63% to 73% w.e.f . 1.1.2014
- The Dearness Allowance payable in respect of those employees continuing in the per-revised scale of G.O(P) No.145/2006/Fin dated 25.03.2006 will be enhanced from the existing rate of 174% to 191% w.e.f. 1.1.2014.
- The Dearness Allowance at the enhanced rates will be paid in cash with the salary for the month of June, 2014 onwards. The arrears for the period from 01.01.2014 to 31.05.2014 will be drawn and credited to the Provident Fund Account of the employees along with the salary bill for any of the months from June 2014 to December 2014.
- No withdrawal other than final withdrawal of arrears of Dearness Allowance credited to Provident Fund Account shall be made before 30.04.2018 or retirement, whichever is earlier and is applicable
- The enhanced rate of Dearness Allowance will also be applicable to Part-time and Part-time contingent employees on the basis of pay drawn by them
- The Dearness Relief payable to State Service Pensioners and Family Pensioners (whose pension/family pension has been revised as per G.O.(p) No.87/2011 fin, dated 28.02.2O11) will be enhanced from the existing rate of 63% to 73% with effect from 1.1.2014
- The enhanced rate of Dearness Relief due from 01.01.2014 will be paid along with the pension for July 2014 and arrears from January 2014 to June 2014 will be released in cash along with the pension for August 2014.