Applications are invited for the Entrance Examinations for admission to the following Degree Courses in various Professional Colleges in the State for 2014-15.
- (a) Medical (i) MBBS (ii) BDS (iii) BHMS (iv) BAMS (v) BSMS
- (b) Agriculture (i) BSc. (Hons.) Agriculture (ii) BSc. (Hons.) Forestry
- (c) Veterinary BVSc. & AH
- (d) Fisheries BFSc.
- (e) Engineering B.Tech. [including B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Engg.)Courses under the Kerala Agricultural University and B.Tech.(Dairy Science & Tech.) under the Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University]
- (f) Architecture B.Arch. (No Entrance Examination. Admission is based on NATA Score)
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions as laid down in the Prospectus and who seek admission to all the above mentioned courses have to apply online on the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee.kerala.gov.in from
11th January 2014 to 4th February 2014
The CEE will conduct separate Entrance Examinations for admission to Engineering and Medical Courses. The CEE will not conduct any Entrance Examination for admission to B.Arch. course. However, candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. course should compulsorily appear and qualify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) before 31.05.2014.