The Lok Ayukta under the Kerala Lok Ayukta Act, 1999 (Act 8 of 1999) has been constituted for investigating into the allegations of corruption and mal-administration against public servants and for the speedy redressal of grievances of the public.
The Act also provides that all public servants are required to submit their statements of assets and liabilities, besides the statements in respect of those of the members of their family, once in two years, before the competent authority, in the forms prescribed by the Rules.
- Must be filed by all Public servants except Government employees (More details : No.614/LokAyukta/C.A/2013 dated 18/02/2013)
- Download and fill all the Statements ( Form A, Form B and Form C)
- Last date of Submission of Property statement : 2013 June 30 (Once in 2 years)
- Address for filing the Property statement : Registrar, Kerala LokAyukta, Legislature Complex, Vikas Bhavan P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-33
- Form A :Statement of assets and liabilities filed by Public Servants
- Form B: Statement of Movable Properties of Public man and members of his family
- Form C: Statement of Immovable Properties of Public man and members of his family
- No.614/Lok Ayukta/C.A/2013 dated 18/02/2013