Software Update on 28th April 2011
Pay Revision 2009 Modules in SPARK
In the salary matters menu, a new menu group is added as “Pay Revision 2009” with the following items.
Pay Revision Fixation
Pay Revision Editing
Pay Revision Status
Pay Revision Arrear Processing
Pay Revision Arrear Bill
PR PF Contribution Schedule
The following procedure may be followed.
Before Fixing Pay in the Revised Scales of Pay Please go to
Select Salary Matters--->Pay Revision 2009 -->Pay Revision Status
- The list consists of Designation, Revised and Pre-revised Scales, Name of the employee, PEN, Dept General No,etc.
- Establishment seat(E Access), Department Management User(DMU) (M Access) and Drawing and Disbursing Officers (D Access) can view this.
- Please check and verify whether the designation shown is in the correct Scale of Pay(Revised and Pre-revised).
Select Salary Matters--->Pay Revision 2009 --> Pay Revision Fixation Menu
and Select the employee.
Check the Designation, Scale of Pay (Revised and Pre-revised). The promotion details displayed may also be verified for employees who have obtained promotion between the Option date and date of Fixation
Click “Confirm” button if the details are found correct.
Click “Compute” button (which will be enabled only after clicking the confirm button) to calculate and display the pay fixation details as shown below.
- The fixation details will be computed by the system and then Pay Fixation Statement can be generated by clicking on the button “Pay Fixation Statement”.
- If the Pay fixation Statement is found correct then Update the details into SPARK database by clicking on the “Update” button
- If any corrections are required after pay fixation, the same can be edited using the “Pay Fixation editing” module.
- Those employees whose pay is not fixed in the Revised scale, their Salary will be processed based on Revised HRA and CCA (Vide para 31(page 9) of Pay Revision Order)
- Please verify and ensure that the service history, allowances history, present salary details etc are updated correctly using the “Pay Revision editing” Menu.
- Please Update all regular promotions, grade promotions, transfers, annual increments etc ordered till date in the Service History Menu
- In order to process Pay Revision Arrears , Salary processing from 07/2009 onwards should be done without fail